'Oh, so that's who Richard Morris is..." Lord Hattersley on The Daily Politics

'An influential activist' - The Guardian

'Iain Dale, without the self loathing' - Matthew Fox in The New Statesman

'
You are a tinker...' - Tim Farron

Monday 22 August 2011

Thanks as ever....

... for putting three of my posts in this weeks Lib Dem Voice Golden Dozen including the most popular post. I am humbled that people spend time seeing what I've been saying, thank you.

The site is currently down so if you would like to see what made the grade it was:

1. I live in Richmond. Last night, Jack Straw declared war on me.

2. Does being a Lib Dem mean my kids shouldn't be made to pick up litter in the streets?

3. What else did Nick Clegg get asked in London last week? And more to the point, how did he answer?


Thanks again. Truly appreciate your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment