'Oh, so that's who Richard Morris is..." Lord Hattersley on The Daily Politics

'An influential activist' - The Guardian

'Iain Dale, without the self loathing' - Matthew Fox in The New Statesman

'
You are a tinker...' - Tim Farron

Sunday 18 September 2011

Thank You Lib Dem Voice

I am thrilled to say that 'A View from Ham Common' was awarded the title of 'Best New Blog' last night at the Lib Dem Voice 'Blog of the Year awards'

This was far and away beyond my wildest expectations when I started my humble blog and I am very grateful to both the judges and whoever nominated this blog in the first place.

And of course biggest thanks to everyone who comes and visits to see what I've been saying. It really wouldn't be the same without you!

Commiserations to my fellow nominees, Andrew Emmerson, George Potter and Kelly-Marie Blundell all of whom have fantastic blogs and everyone should visit them.

Thanks again

No comments:

Post a Comment