'Oh, so that's who Richard Morris is..." Lord Hattersley on The Daily Politics

'An influential activist' - The Guardian

'Iain Dale, without the self loathing' - Matthew Fox in The New Statesman

'
You are a tinker...' - Tim Farron

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Look, I'm doing my best....:-)

Well, it's been a miserable 24 hours for my blogging ego.

First Lord Bonkers delivers some astute comment about the general state of Lib Dem blogging.

Then Andrew Emmerson does likewise

That's before we even get in to the fact that the best blog post anyone is likely to write in the next 12 months was published this weekend. I didn't write it.

I haven't even recovered from that Hopi Sen analysis of the Orwell Prize entries this year yet. I still reckon he meant me.

Blimey

No comments:

Post a Comment